Never before has a device of this level been available to the dental community, the Embletta X100 has raised the bar in home sleep testing and we are proud to offer it to our customers.
Available exclusively from SGS, the Embletta X100 represents a new dimension in home sleep testing available to dentists. Embletta X100 is one of the only devices that meets the guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and CMS (Medicare). Because Embla equipment is in use in hundreds of sleep clinics across north america we are able to help establish relationships for our clients with these labs as well.
The Embletta system was introduced in 2000 and has a proven track record of success. With over 5,000 systems in use by sleep clinics and hospitals it is the most popular home sleep study device available.
The Embletta X100 boats an amazing set of features however one of the best features is something it doesn’t have – high cost disposables. The per study cost of an Embletta X100 is only about $8.
WHAT SIGNALS ARE RECORDED?
Because of the versitile design of the Embletta, the system is capable of recording as much or as little information as the doctor wants.
10 Active Transducers
- Airflow / Pressure (required by AASM for Level II, III system)
- Thorax Effort Belt (required by AASM for Level II, III system)
- Abdominal Effort Belt (required by AASM for Level II, III system)
- Pulse Rate
- EEG (required only for Level II system)
- EOG (required only for Level II system)
- EMG (required only for Level II system)
2 Passive Transducers
- Body position sensor