The Watch-PAT 300 is an innovative diagnostic Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT) that utilizes the proprietary peripheral arterial tone signal (PAT) to enable simple and accurate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
WatchPAT measures up to 7 channels (PAT signal, heart rate, oximetry, actigraphy, body position, snoring and chest motion) via three points of contact.
Within one-minute post study, the raw data is downloaded, and auto-scored report generated with differentiating obstructive and central events, providing an AHI, RDI and ODI based upon True Sleep Time and Sleep Staging.
- 3 points of contact
- Intuitive design with improved patient comfort
- Improved workflow with rapid download time and one-step processing
- 7 Channels with 4 respiratory indices
- 89% Correlation to PSG1
- Accurate diagnosis with true sleep time and sleep staging
- 98% study success rate2
- Approved measure in the 2017 AASM HSAT Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Scalable cost effective solutions
- Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) identification
- Percentage of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration