Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Omni Frisco Hotel
11 Cowboys Way Frisco
Dallas, Texas, 75934
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Kent Smith
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
Now in its tenth year, the Sleep Roundtable is the leading dental sleep conference for sleep dentists and their teams. Our conference is packed with workshops covering sleep apnea treatment protocols and technology, practice management and marketing, medical billing, and more. We have learning tracks for all experience levels – from beginner to expert and doctor to administrative. Join doctors, teams, and industry experts from around the country to network and to learn about the latest in sleep and dental sleep medicine.
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
The Sleep Roundtable
Now in its tenth year, the Sleep Roundtable is the leading dental sleep conference for sleep dentists and their teams.
Our conference is packed with workshops covering sleep apnea treatment protocols and technology, practice management and marketing, medical billing, and more. We have learning tracks for all experience levels – from beginner to expert and doctor to administrative.
Join doctors, teams, and industry experts from around the country to network and to learn about the latest in sleep and dental sleep medicine. View the program here.
- Gain exposure to the best clinicians in dental sleep medicine
- Discover the latest research in treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Learn the finest techniques in building a successful sleep apnea practice
- Build connections with a community of dental offices dedicated to treating sleep apnea
- Learn how to navigate medical insurance and Medicare
- Become well-versed in the marketing/PR components of your sleep practice
- The next generation of oral appliances
- How to get more new patients at no more cost to your practice
- Demystifying the TMJ
- Medical billing-Bring more money into your practice
- CBD oil effects on sleep
- Physician-Dentist Collaboration
- Have Medicare questions? Get your answers
- Increase the awareness of your sleep practice
- Scanners vs impressions
- Understanding yourself and the people around you