Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
June (06/03/2022 - 06/04/2022)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hyatt Place – Old Port
433 Fore St
Portland, ME, 04101
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Damian Blum
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Damian Blum
Dr. Blum has trained and studied under many of the top clinicians in the world for the past 30+ years. He began his journey toward becoming a dentist as a volunteer at the Sinai Hospital Dental Clinic. After graduating from UMBC with a BA in Biology/ Psychology, he studied at Boston University’s School of Dental Medicine, graduating with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in 1983. In the same year, he opened the doors of his first private practice in Baltimore and later opened the doors of a new practice in 1987 in Ellicott City.
Passionate about education and sharing knowledge, Dr. Blum believes that if someone has the opportunity to learn something, they should pay it forward. Dr. Blum attends training and conferences year-round, sometimes as a student and other times as the instructor. He is also a past volunteer Clinical Instructor at the University of Maryland Dental School.