Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
October (10/16/2020 - 10/17/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Elizabeth Hotel
111 Chestnut St
Fort Collins,, CO , 80524
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Jerry Hu
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Jerry Hu
Dr. Hu is dedicated to providing exceptional dentistry in Anchorage and Soldotna. Over the years, Dr. Hu has attained extensive training at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). He has earned many Fellowships and Masterships (see credentials) and has published numerous articles with his research in cosmetic dentistry and dental sleep apnea treatment. In 2017, he became the first full time dentist in Alaska to earn Board certification for Dental Sleep Medicine as a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. He also has been lecturing over the years at national conferences from Arizona to Texas, Hawaii to Seattle, and even Canada.