Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
November (11/13/2020 - 11/14/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Charlotte Marriott City Center
100 W Trade St
Charlotte, NC, 28202
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Mark Murphy
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Mark Murphy
Mark T. Murphy, DDS is an American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomate (Diplomate ABDSM) and has practiced in the Rochester area for over 35 years. He is the Lead Faculty for Clinical Education at ProSomnus Sleep Technologies, Principal of Funktional Sleep, serves on the Guest Faculty at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and as a Regular Presenter at the Pankey Institute. He has served on the Boards of Directors of the Pankey Institute, National Association of Dental Laboratories, the Identalloy Council, the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology, St. Vincent DePaul’s Dental Center and the Dental Advisor. He lectures internationally on Leadership, Dental Sleep Medicine, TMD, Treatment Planning, and Occlusion.