Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
October (10/15/2021 - 10/16/2021)
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Thursday 6pm - 9pm & Friday 8am - 5pm
Crowne Plaze Asheville
One Resort Drive
Asheville, NC, 28806
Note: Location may be subject to change.
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Dr. Emily Stopper
For the first time ever, Dr. Stopper shares the secrets behind her success, from going full-time to part-time and making twice as much money in half of the amount of work per week – completely transforming the way she practices dentistry.
- The secret to becoming The “Go-to” sleep apnea dentist in your area
- How to attract your ideal patients who are ready for treatment same day
- How to make sleep apnea treatment the most profitable service you offer
- How to ignite the fire within your team
Clear Action Steps
- Learn How to Fill out a Medical Billing Claim in Less than 5 Minutes!
- Discover How to Turn Your Business Cash Flow into Personal Cash Flow
- Create your perfect day schedule
- Discover THE ONE THING you need to focus on in order to make your goals your reality
- Get Dr. Stopper’s personal blueprint for how to get from where you are to where you want to be
- Learn how to talk to your patients in a way that makes them excited for treatment (applies to more you offer than just sleep apnea)