Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day dental sleep seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a dental sleep seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
Dental Sleep Medicine Business Builder Program
Doctor congratulations on considering this education experience for you and your team. At the course our expert instructor will speak to their experiences and introduce how to not only succeed clinically with sleep but also financially. Courses that focus on appliances or medical billing fall short because they are focused on one aspect of a complete dental sleep business. In our course we will work with you to set goals and benchmarks for your practice while mapping out a 12 month path to incredible success in dental sleep medicine. We look forward to meeting you at this seminar and being your guide to becoming a clinically and financially elite dental sleep practice.
Upon registration you’ll be given immediate access to the Online Pre-Seminar material. This pre-requisite class (2-3hrs) helps ensure all attendees have solid foundational knowledge necessary to get the most out of the live seminar. Please ensure that all doctors and team members attending the live course also watch the pre-requisite material.
● Know your enemy – OSA review
● Disease prevalence in your practice
● $20,000 Sleep Screening Challenge
● The step-by-step protocol
● OSA diagnostics, sleep tests, airway analysis
● Hands-on airway testing/screening
● Prep Home Sleep Tests for select course attendees
● Your 12 month sleep journey
● Download and review previous night’s sleep studies and reports
● Master the case presentation
● Hands-on sleep records, Pharyngometer “airway bite”
● The good, the bad, the ugly – Appliance options
● Marketing your sleep practice
● Want a robust physician referral network?
● Stay organized – sleep practice management solution
● Getting paid by private insurance & Medicare
ADVANCED DENTAL BOOT CAMP
This Boot Camp is one-of-a-kind and will get the office staff excited and prepared to successfully implement Dental Sleep Medicine into your daily routine.
We will cover office protocols and how to implement them, the forms to be used for your patients, and how to properly document and record medical records for each patient. We will cover insurance and billing – sometimes the toughest part of getting started in the office. Hands-on training with the Eccovision for airway testing techniques and oral appliance therapy.
- Become an integral part of the interdisciplinary dental sleep medicine team.
- This course is designed for the dental office auxiliary and clinical team members
- The Sleep Group Solutions Boot Camp, in association with the ASBA, is built around supporting dental team members involved in DSM screening and treatment.
- The program will provide a two-day, hands-on training dedicated to their particular roles in snoring and sleep apnea screening and treatment, as well as oral appliance therapy.
- The two-day program will focus on patient care, team coordination, case creation and presentation, marketing, insurance billing and collections.
|1||Thu, 3/07/19||Galveston, United States||—||4:00 PM|
|2||Fri, 3/08/19||At Sea||—||—|
|3||Sat, 3/09/19||Cozumel, Mexico||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|4||Sun, 3/10/19||At Sea||—||—|
|5||Mon, 3/11/19||Galveston, United States||8:00 AM||—|
IMPORTANT NOTE: All conferees, their families, and guests must book their cruise within the Smiles at Sea group through at 954-420-9133 or by registering online. This ensures our company can provide conference services and complimentary social amenities to all meeting participants and their guests. Thank you for your cooperation.