Seminar Registration Terms & Conditions
- You authorize Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) to charge your card immediately for the total fees due.
- Seminar location is published on the SGS website; However, in some instances due to hotel availability and restrictions, the location may need to change. If a location change occurs SGS will notify you via phone and email of the new location.
- Registration may only be cancelled and fully refunded with a 90 day notice.
- If you wish to cancel your registration within less than 90 days from the seminar, a refund will not be made. Instead, we can apply your paid registration to a different SGS seminar within 1 year.
- In very rare instances where a seminar needs to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a 100% refund of registration fees. No credit can be given by SGS for any non-refundable airfare or hotel costs incurred. In addition to the refund you will receive a credit for complementary future seminar attendance.
- No shows – Due to limited seating it is very important that you keep your scheduled seminar for the location and date you chose during registration. If you are unable to attend, and the seminar date is less than 90 days away, you will receive SGS credit to use towards a future course. Credit must be used within 120 days and if not used expires. Transferring your seminar date to another is free of charge.