A native of Salem, MA, Dr. Tache’ has been practicing dentistry since 1975. He received his undergraduate degree from St. Anselm’s College in Manchester, NH, and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1974. For 16 years, Dr. Tache’ was in private practice in Houston, TX and served as a guest lecturer and assistant clinical professor at the University of Texas Dental Branch. During that time, he trained dentists in the field of tempromandibular dysfunction and orofacial pain.
In 1999, he moved to Wisconsin and has placed the emphasis of his practice on the diagnosis and treatment of orofacial pain and TMD in Appleton, Green Bay and Manitowoc. Dr Tache’ continues to lecture locally and nationally on the subjects of orofacial pain & sleep apnea and the pivotal role now placed by the qualified dentist in the management of these serious modalities.
Dr. Tache’ resides in Appleton with his wife, Kathlyn, and their four children, Rachel, Matthew, Jacob and Benjamin. He plays classical guitar, enjoys carving and has been a long-time referee for youth soccer organizations.
- Diplomate / Board certified member of the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Co-founding member of DOSA
- American Dental Association
- American Equilabration Society
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Wisconsin Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Manitowoc/Calumet County Dental Association
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Greater Green Bay Study Club
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Dentistry Seattle Study Club