SGS Dental Sleep Medicine Seminar
SGS is pleased to be offering the most comprehensive selection of dental sleep medicine seminars in the industry. Treatment of sleep disorders is one of the fastest growing fields of medicine and recent developments have put dentists on the front line. With Obstructive Sleep Apnea reaching epidemic levels in our society, you have a unique opportunity to save the lives of those suffering while adding a valuable service in your practice. Many dentists are looking to branch out from traditional dentistry because they are either ready to try something new or because the economy has forced them to look for additional revenue streams – Dental Sleep Medicine is the perfect solution. Our seminar is unique in that we are not a lab, we don’t own a single appliance. Our expert instructors will teach the proper way to treat patients with sleep apnea and share the pro’s and con’s of all the appliances so you’ll leave with a wealth of knowledge and unbiased information. Therefore, with a provided step by step protocol that details each appointment, it is our goal for every seminar attendee to be trained and prepared to begin treating sleep disordered breathing in their practice immediately!
- Learning to spot the signs and symptoms for Sleep Disordered Breathing for men, women and children
- Understand the basics for Medical Billing and Insurance Codes
- Learn about the different types of oral appliances and which type is better for certain patients
- Understand the difference between PSG vs HST sleep testing
- Opportunities to take a free home sleep test at each course