October (10/05/2018 - 10/06/2018)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Embassy Suites at the Chevy Chase Pavillion
4300 Military Rd. NW
Washington, DC, 20015
Dr. Barry Freydberg
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Barry Freydberg
Dr. Barry Freydberg, a 1968 graduate of the University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry is a full-time practicing dentist. He was named “Alumni of the Year” in 2004.He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a Fellow of the International College of Dentists, a Fellow of the American College of Dentists and a Fellow of the International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics. He is a leading speaker on conservative “Prepless” esthetic dentistry and is considered a pioneer in raising dentists’ awareness of the ever-growing link between high technology and practice and clinical management. And, as digital technology has matured, he also focuses on “Techsthetics”, the link between technology and diagnosing, marketing and providing better esthetic dentistry.