Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS, DABDSM, DASBA is a San Jose native and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. He also carries a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from UC San Diego with an emphasis in Signal Processing. His practice is limited to the treatment of Sleep disorders and snoring. He is the President of Spark Sleep Solutions with five locations in the Bay Area.
Dr. Shah is one of the few sleep apnea dentists that limits his practice exclusively to the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. As a successful cosmetic and dental surgeon, Dr. Shah realized the importance of this life-saving treatment when he first treated his own family members, and himself, with oral appliance therapy. His interest was further spurred by his on-going work with neurologists from the Stanford University School of Medicine Sleep Disorders Clinic.
- D.D.S., University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- UCLA, Orofacial Pain and TMJ Disorders Mini Residency
- MATRx Certified, Zephyr Technologies
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, U.C. San Diego
- Credentialed, Bay Area Dental Surgery Center
- Credentialed, Salida Surgery Center
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- California Sleep Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Honor Society, Lifetime Member