A native of Newark, Dr. John Carollo has lived in New Jersey his entire life. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers University and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He has maintained his current practice in Florham Park for more than 30 years during which he has built an impeccable reputation in the community.
Throughout the dental profession, Dr. Carollo is a respected author, lecturer and peer. He has helped thousands of dentists learn about the latest clinical techniques both nationally and internationally. In addition, he has written more than 20 articles that have been published in a variety of dental journals. At the same time, he actively searches for opportunities to expand his knowledge and to learn from others.
Dr. Carollo is a Member of the Academy of General Dentistry. The American Dental Association and The Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Carollo is a 2015 New Jersey Top Dentist as selected by his peers. Dr. Carollo is the Team Dentist for the New York Jets of the National Football League. Dr. Carollo maintains a full time General/Restorative private practice in Florham Park, New Jersey.
Dr. Carollo is a diplomate with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine and The American Sleep and Breathing Academy.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Pierre Fauchard Dental Society of New Jersey
- Academy Of Osseointegration
- Psi-Omega Dental Fraternity
- Bergen County Dental Implant Society
- Manuscript and Outline for Clinical Dental Photography, Digital Imagining And Laboratory Communication Advantages of Customized Implant
- Abutments versus Standardized Abutments for Optimal Anterior Esthetics.
- Osseointegration & Restorative Therapy with Dental Implants, Osstell and the Dental Implants
- NobelProcera: CAD/CAM, Design for All Ceramic Multiple Units.
- Immediate Implant Placement and Immediate Loading of Dental Implants.
- Soft Tissue Development around Dental Implants
- CAD/CAM & 3D Printing of Oral Appliances for Sleep Apnea