October (10/16/2020 - 10/17/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
TBD – Washington, DC
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Mark Murphy
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Mark t. Murphy, DDS, Diplomate ABDSM
Dr. Murphy is an American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomate and has practiced in the Rochester area for over 35 years. He is the Lead Faculty for Clinical Education at ProSomnus Sleep Technologies, Principal of Funktional Sleep, serves on the Guest Faculty at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and as a Regular Presenter at the Pankey Institute. He has served on the Boards of Directors of the Pankey Institute, National Association of Dental Laboratories, the Identalloy Council, the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology, St. Vincent DePaul’s Dental Center and the Dental Advisor. He lectures internationally on Leadership, Dental Sleep Medicine, TMD, Treatment Planning, and Occlusion.