Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day dental sleep seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a dental sleep seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
April (04/03/2020 - 04/04/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sleep Group Solutions (#100)
2035 Harding Street #100
Hollywood, FL, 33020
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Dan Tache & Dr. John Carollo
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
Day 1 Learning Highlights:
- Review of Sleep Breathing Disorders & Obstructive Sleep Apnea”
- Co-Morbidities and Consequences of OSA
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea; CPAP Review
- Airway Management and Anatomy
- Co-Therapy CPAP and Oral Appliance Therapy
- Oral Appliance Therapy and the Protrusive Bite
- “New Eccovision Technology and Demonstration
Day 2 Learning Highlights:
- Oral Appliance: What, How and Which One for Therapy
- Understanding and Minimizing OA Side Effects
- TMD and Sleep, the Co-Relationship
- Working With Sleep Physicians
- Effective Case Presentations for Increased Case Acceptance
- Increasing your Dental Sleep Practice and Profit Center
- The Future of Sleep Medicine and Dental Sleep Medicine
- “Plus More!
Dental Sleep Medicine Business Builder Program
Doctor congratulations on considering this education experience for you and your team. At the course our expert instructor will speak to their experiences and introduce how to not only succeed clinically with sleep but also financially. Courses that focus on appliances or medical billing fall short because they are focused on one aspect of a complete dental sleep business. In our course we will work with you to set goals and benchmarks for your practice while mapping out a 12 month path to incredible success in dental sleep medicine. We look forward to meeting you at this seminar and being your guide to becoming a clinically and financially elite dental sleep practice.
Upon registration you’ll be given immediate access to the Online Pre-Seminar material. This pre-requisite class (2-3hrs) helps ensure all attendees have solid foundational knowledge necessary to get the most out of the live seminar. Please ensure that all doctors and team members attending the live course also watch the pre-requisite material.
● Know your enemy – OSA review
● Disease prevalence in your practice
● $20,000 Sleep Screening Challenge
● The step-by-step protocol
● OSA diagnostics, sleep tests, airway analysis
● Hands-on airway testing/screening
● Prep Home Sleep Tests for select course attendees
● Your 12 month sleep journey
● Download and review previous night’s sleep studies and reports
● Master the case presentation
● Hands-on sleep records, Pharyngometer “airway bite”
● The good, the bad, the ugly – Appliance options
● Marketing your sleep practice
● Want a robust physician referral network?
● Stay organized – sleep practice management solution
● Getting paid by private insurance & Medicare
Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine & TMD Therapy
Application of the Evidence for Optimal Outcomes and Profitability
– Seating is Limited –
Daniel Tache, DMD, D-ABDSM; Co-Director
Dr. Tache is Diplomate in the ABDSM. A 1975 graduate of Tufts Dental School, Dr. Tache is a recognized leader in TMD, Sleep Dentistry and Orofacial Pain. He lectures nationally on these subjects and practices in Appleton, Green Bay and Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Currently his practice is limited to TMD, Sleep and Cranio-Facial Pain. Dr. Tache will bring so much practical knowledge to this program
John Carollo, DMD, D-ABDSM Co-Director
Dr. Carollo is a Diplomate in the ABDSM & the ASBA.
A 1982 graduate of Rutgers Dental School, Dr. Carollo has authored articles on DSM and Dental Implants and is a National Speaker for Dental Sleep Medicine and Dental Implants. Dr. Carollo has been practicing in Florham Park, NJ for over 35 years. Dental Sleep Medicine is Dr. Carollo’s passion and energy and passion will be infectious.
Register here or by calling Sleep Group Solutions to reserve your spot! 855-978-6088
Price per seat $1395
Early Bird Pricing per seat $1145
(Early Bird Price good til March 18, 2020)
(Includes All Course Material)
16 CE CREDITS INCLUDED