January (01/10/2020 - 01/11/2020)
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sleep Group Solutions (#200)
2035 Harding Street #200
Hollywood, FL, 33020
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
We have so many exciting things going on at Sleep Group Solutions! We are growing and spreading the word about Obstructive Sleep Apnea to more dentists than ever!
To help us spread the word and help dental practices become successful, we need experienced Sleep Care Coordinators to join our team. Because of your leadership skills, your passion for caring for your patients, and your experience with the
Eccovision system, I would like to personally invite you to join the SGS Training Team. We are developing this elite group of trainers to be able to travel to offices and train new teams.
If you are interested in becoming part of the SGS Training Team, please contact me or Leyla Verdooren directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call me if you have any questions at 305-830-0327. This is a nicely compensated position – so if you are looking for extra income – this is a GREAT opportunity!
You are specially chosen – I believe in all of you. We will be having a VIP and training event January 10- 11, 2019 at the SGS home office. Contact either Leyla or me for travel information.
Looking forward to a Fantastic 2020!
Director of Education Sleep Group Solutions
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.