December (12/13/2019 - 12/14/2019)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sleep Group Solutions
2035 Harding Street #200
Hollywood, FL, 33020
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. John Carollo
Click Here to View Other Seminar Dates
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. John Carollo
Dr. John Carollo received his dental degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, (now Rutgers Dental School), and is a Member of the Academy of General Dentistry, The American Dental Association and The Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. He has presented extensively on the subjects of Avoiding Complications and Pitfalls in Implant Dentistry from Single Teeth to Full Mouth Restorations, Contemporary Implant Esthetics, Anterior Esthetics for Implants and Natural Teeth, All-Ceramic Restorations, Treatment Planning Dental Implant Cases, Dental Sleep Medicine, (Sleep Apnea); and Fabricating Dental Sleep Appliances Over Orthodontic Retainers.
Currently, Dr. Carollo is presenting on Immediate Loading and Immediate Function of Dental Implants, Full Arch Implant Therapy: Assessment for Surgical and Restorative Options, the “All-on-4TM” Technique and “Teeth-in-a-DayTM”. Dr. Carollo also is presenting on Dental Sleep Medicine and Incorporating Dental Sleep into Your Dental Office.
He has authored articles on the NobelProcera System; the All-Ceram Bridges, Digital Photography, Computerized Shade Mapping & Laboratory Communication and Incorporating Invisalign into a Dental Sleep Appliance. Dr. Carollo teaches hands-on programs in: Dental Digital Photography, Airway Titration for Dental Oral Sleep Appliances, Effective Case Presentations, Laboratory Communication, Patient Education, Treatment Planning, Increasing Case Acceptance and Contemporary Implant Perspectives.
Dr. Carollo is a 2015 New Jersey Top Dentist as Selected by his peers. Dr. Carollo is the Team Dentist for the New York Jets of the National Football League. Dr. Carollo maintains a full time General/Restorative private practice in Florham Park, New Jersey.