November (11/22/2019 - 11/23/2019)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Crown Plaza Baltimore Inner Harbour
110 West Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD, 21201
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. John Comisi
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. John C. Comisi
Dr. Comisi practiced general dentistry successfully in Ithaca, NY for 35 years where he was President and CEO of Sleep Focused Solutions, LLC and the Founder of Dental Care with a Difference®, PC, before relocating to South Carolina to join the faculty at the Medical University of South Carolina James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine, Department of Oral Rehabilitation, where he is now an Associate Professor of Restorative Dentistry where he practices and is pioneering Dental Sleep Medicine education at the University.
A graduate of Northwestern University Dental School, he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Fordham University. He is a respected Thought Leader, author, speaker and consultant who contributes regularly to the dental literature.
Dr. Comisi is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, and holds Fellowships in the Academy of Dentistry International, the American College of Dentists, the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the International College of Dentists.