This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Introduction to sleep – sleep stages, disorders
● Sleep apnea prevalence – why is there a need for treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office – protocol review
● Patient education; addressing key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea treatment case
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer
● Working with Sleep Physicians
● Download previous night’ s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● All appliances will be discussed -- Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, Somno Med, Narval
● Appliance review – pro’s and con’s of all of the major sleep appliances
● Case presentations
● Medical insurance billing. Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures and recommendations from SGS experts who are doing this daily
● Dental Sleep Protocol recap from A-Z
Join us for a free online web conference every month at 8pm (EST). This seminar will be given by one of our world renowned dental sleep medicine expert instructors. They will review the latest protocols, tips, procedures, and information about Dental Sleep Medicine. There is no better way to get questions answered or learn a little more about this rapidly growing field before you decide to attend a full 2-day live seminar.
Space is restricted to allow for a reasonable group size and time for questions. Register early to ensure your space in this free online conference. Once you register you will be sent an email with a link to join the meeting that you’ve selected.
Follow us: SleepGroupSolutions on Facebook