Srujal Shah, DDS, DABDSM, DASBA is a San Jose native and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. He also carries a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from UC San Diego with an emphasis in Signal Processing. His practice is limited to the treatment of sleep disorders and snoring. He is the President of Spark Sleep Solutions with five locations in the Bay Area.
Dr. Shah currently resides in San Jose with his wife and daughter. His hobbies include sports (playing and supporting the 49ers and Warriors), camping, traveling, swimming, reading and cooking.
- D.D.S., University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- UCLA, Orofacial Pain and TMJ Disorders Mini Residency
- MATRx Certified, Zephyr Technologies
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, U.C. San Diego
- Credentialed, Bay Area Dental Surgery Center
- Credentialed, Salida Surgery Center
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- California Sleep Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Honor Society, Lifetime Member