This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Topic: Letters to MD’s (Dr. Doucette will share his Letters to MD’s)
Join us for a free online web conference. This webinar will be given by one of our renowned dental sleep medicine expert instructors.
- Each webinar will be one hour long via Zoom (please make sure you have Zoom set up to view webinars on time).
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Space is restricted to allow for a reasonable group size and time for questions. Register early to ensure your space in this free online conference.
Please note the time listed is ET (Eastern Standard Time)