This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Recurring: 1st Tuesday of every month (8PM Eastern Time)
Join us for a free online web conference the first Tuesday of every month at 8pm (EST). This seminar will be given by SGS Vice President Mr. John Nadeau along with one of our world renowned dental sleep medicine expert instructors. They will review the latest protocols, tips, procedures, and information about Dental Sleep Medicine. There is no better way to get questions answered or learn a little more about this rapidly growing field before you decide to attend a full 2-day live seminar.
Space is restricted to allow for a reasonable group size and time for questions. Register early to ensure your space in this free online conference. Once you register you will be sent an email with a link to join the meeting that you’ve selected.