Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine. Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team. But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year. Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices. We’ll have fun. We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients. You’re next.
Register today below↓️.
October (10/01/2020 - 10/04/2020)
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
OMNI FRISCO HOTEL
11 Cowboys Way
Frisco, TX, 75934
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Kent Smith
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
Enhance your education and understanding of the dental sleep medicine field even further so that your patients are receiving the most effective care possible. The Roundtable is the #1 event for dental sleep professionals in the country, and you’ll be able to hear from a wide range of experts regarding sleep apnea therapy, CPAP treatment, marketing/PR, insurance, and other vital fields – truly the best of the best. When attending this event, you will receive 15 continuing education credits.
- $1095.00 each for doctors
- $895.00 each for 1-3 team members
- $795.00 each for 4 or more team members
1 in 4 adults suffer from sleep apnea.
Sometimes it seems like the only thing more prevalent than sleep apnea is courses for dentists that want to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practices. What should you do then? How can you ensure the course you register for will give you the information you need to get informed and get going? How about following in the footsteps of more than 11,000 of your colleagues that have learned to implement Dental Sleep Medicine at one of our previous seminars?
SGS is excited to announce our course offerings for you. During these events our world-class experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians will guide you and your team through the following:
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Kent Smith
As Sleep Dallas’ founding practitioner and chief medical officer, Dr. Kent Smith has been treating patients with sleep breathing disorders for more than 25 years at his two DFW-area locations. He is a trusted partner of sleep physicians and other medical professionals throughout the area and has helped more than 10,000 patients renew and preserve their health through effective sleep apnea and snoring treatment.