This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Upcoming Live Webinars
As a leader in dental sleep medicine continuing education SGS is proud to offer a comprehensive series of webinars for professionals looking to get started in the field as well as those who are looking for help with their existing dental sleep medicine practice.
|January – CE Webinar Info – 01/01/2020 - 01/01/2022 (12:00 am ET)|
Previously recorded dental sleep medicine webinars are available to view anytime. Please register here for immediate access
You can also visit http://freecedental.com/ for webinars for the following topics:
- Intro to Dental Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Care Coordinator 101
- Dental Management of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Dental Sleep Medicine Insurance & Medical Billing
- OSA Symptoms and Screening