July (07/12/2019 - 07/13/2019)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Burkhart Dental Supply
1009 Enterprise Way, Suite 250
Roseville, CA, 95678
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. John Comisi
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. John C. Comisi
Dr. Comisi has been in private practice in Ithaca, NY since 1983, is President and CEO Sleep Focused Solutions, Inc. was the Founder of Dental Care with a Difference®, PC, and is an Assistant Professor at the Medical University of South Carolina.
A graduate of Northwestern University Dental School, he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Fordham University. He is a respected Key Opinion Leader, author, speaker and consultant who contributes regularly to the dental literature.
He is an Editorial Board Member for several dental publications and is a member of the National Dental Practice Based Research Network (NDPBRN), the Academy of Dental Materials, the American Academy of Cariology, the American Association for Oral Systemic Health, and the International and American Association of Dental Research.
Dr. Comisi is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, and holds Fellowships in the Academy of Dentistry International, the American College of Dentists, the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the International College of Dentists.