May (05/08/2020 - 05/09/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City
328 E. Sheridan Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK, 73104
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Srujal Shah
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS, DABDSM, DASBA
Dr. Srujal Shah is a San Jose native and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. He also carries a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from UC San Diego with an emphasis in Signal Processing. His practice is limited to the treatment of sleep disorders and snoring. He is the President of Spark Sleep Solutions with five locations in the Bay Area.