December (12/06/2019 - 12/07/2019)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Metropolitan NY
569 Lexington Avenue
New York City, NY, 10022
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Damian Blum
Click Here to View Other Seminar Dates
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Damian Blum
Dr. Blum has trained and studied under many of the top clinicians in the world for the past 30+ years. He began his journey toward becoming a dentist as a volunteer at the Sinai Hospital Dental Clinic. After graduating from UMBC with a BA in Biology/ Psychology, he studied at Boston University’s School of Dental Medicine, graduating with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in 1983. In the same year he opened the doors of his first private practice in Baltimore and later opened the doors of a new practice in 1987 in Ellicott City.
Passionate about education and sharing knowledge, Dr. Blum believes that if someone has the opportunity to learn something, they should pay it forward. Dr. Blum attends trainings and conferences year-round, sometimes as a student and other times as the instructor. He is also a past volunteer Clinical Instructor at the University of Maryland Dental School.