January (01/31/2020 - 02/01/2020)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sleep Group Solutions (#100)
2035 Harding Street #100
Hollywood, FL, 33020
Note: Location may be subject to change.
Dr. Dan Tache & Dr. John Carollo
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
Day 1 Learning Highlights:
- Review of Sleep Breathing Disorders & Obstructive Sleep Apnea”
- Co-Morbidities and Consequences of OSA
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea; CPAP Review
- Airway Management and Anatomy
- Co-Therapy CPAP and Oral Appliance Therapy
- Oral Appliance Therapy and the Protrusive Bite
- “New Eccovision Technology and Demonstration
Day 2 Learning Highlights:
- Oral Appliance: What, How and Which One for Therapy
- Understanding and Minimizing OA Side Effects
- TMD and Sleep, the Co-Relationship
- Working With Sleep Physicians
- Effective Case Presentations for Increased Case Acceptance
- Increasing your Dental Sleep Practice and Profit Center
- The Future of Sleep Medicine and Dental Sleep Medicine
- “Plus More!
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine
Application of the Evidence for Optimal Outcomes and Profitability
– Seating is Limited –
Daniel Tache, DMD, D-ABDSM; Co-Director
Dr. Tache is Diplomate in the ABDSM. A 1975 graduate of Tufts Dental School, Dr. Tache is a recognized leader in TMD, Sleep Dentistry and Orofacial Pain. He lectures nationally on these subjects and practices in Appleton, Green Bay and Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Currently his practice is limited to TMD, Sleep and Cranio-Facial Pain. Dr. Tache will bring so much practical knowledge to this program
John Carollo, DMD, D-ABDSM Co-Director
Dr. Carollo is a Diplomate in the ABDSM & the ASBA.
A 1982 graduate of Rutgers Dental School, Dr. Carollo has authored articles on DSM and Dental Implants and is a National Speaker for Dental Sleep Medicine and Dental Implants. Dr. Carollo has been practicing in Florham Park, NJ for over 35 years. Dental Sleep Medicine is Dr. Carollo’s passion and energy and passion will be infectious.
Register here or by calling Sleep Group Solutions to reserve your spot! 855-978-6088
Price per seat $1395
Early-bird special $1250 -Ends Dec 15, 2019
(Includes All Course Material)
16 CE CREDITS INCLUDED