Dr. Jason R Doucette SGS Courses
After his first few years in practice Dr. Doucette developed a passion for cosmetic dentistry and began to focus on smile revitalization through the use of technologically advanced surgical/ restorative cosmetic dental procedure. In 2009 after surgically placing dental implants for nearly ten years, Dr. Doucette successfully expanded his focus to the planning and placement of fixed- full- arch -implant- supported- prosthetics via CT-Guided technology when multiple implants were indicated to restore a smile.
As a result of Dr. Doucette’s extensive training over the last eighteen years, he has become acutely aware of the vital role that efficient sleep plays in the optimal health and healing of his patients so in recent years Dr. Doucette has become very passionate about heavily screening and treating all of his patients for sleep breathing disorders such as snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. Dr. Doucette continues to pursue excellence while remaining on the cutting-edge of dental and sleep health technology.
- American Dental Association
- Nevada Dental Association
- Northern Nevada Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Sleep and Breathing Academy (Diplomate)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine