Dr. Dan Tache SGS Courses
Dr. Dan Tache is a native of Salem, MA, Dr. Tache’ has been practicing dentistry since 1975. He received his undergraduate degree from St. Anselm’s College in Manchester, NH, and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1974. Dr. Tache’ began lecturing for SGS in 2006 and served as President of the Wisconsin Sleep Society.
For 16 years, Dr. Tache’ was in private practice in Houston, TX and served as a guest lecturer and assistant clinical professor at the University of Texas Dental Branch. During that time, he trained dentists in the field of temporomandibular dysfunction and orofacial pain. In 1999, he moved to Wisconsin and has placed the emphasis of his practice on the diagnosis and treatment of orofacial pain and TMD in Appleton, Green Bay and Manitowoc.
Dr. Tache’ continues to lecture locally and nationally on the subjects of orofacial pain and sleep apnea and the pivotal role now placed by the qualified dentists in the management of these serious modalities. Dr. Tache’ is a Diplomate/ Board Certified Member of the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and Co- Founding member of DOSA, along with a multitude of other professional memberships.
- Diplomate / Board certified member of the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Co-founding member of DOSA
- American Dental Association
- American Equilabration Society
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Wisconsin Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Manitowoc/Calumet County Dental Association
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Greater Green Bay Study Club
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Dentistry
- Seattle Study Club
- President Wisconsin Sleep Society