September (09/21/2018 - 09/22/2018)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chancellor Hotel on Union Square
433 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA, 94102
Dr. Jerry Hu
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Jerry Hu
Dr. Hu is dedicated to providing exceptional dentistry in Anchorage and Soldotna. Over the years, Dr. Hu has attained extensive training at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). He has earned many Fellowships and Masterships (see credentials) and has published numerous articles with his research in cosmetic dentistry and dental sleep apnea treatment. In 2017, he became the first full time dentist in Alaska to earn Board certification for Dental Sleep Medicine as a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. He also has been lecturing over the years at national conferences from Arizona to Texas, Hawaii to Seattle, and even Canada.