September (09/21/2018 - 09/22/2018)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Ivy Boutique Hotel
233 E Ontario St
Chicago, IL, 60611
Dr. Anjoo Ely
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Anjoo Ely
Dr. Anjoo Ely is a graduate of the University of Michigan Dental School 1997, one of the best in the country. She has been a dentist for over 20 years, and has been through several post-graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving her DDS degree. Dr. Ely is a Member of the American Dental Association. Michigan Dental Association, and she is now a diplomate with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
Upon graduation, Dr. Ely was a clinical instructor at the University of Michigan Periodontology Department. Her emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up- to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable her to provide her patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Ely has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments.
Dr. Ely’s passion for Dental Sleep Medicine stems from her loss of her father at a young age due to suspected undiagnosed sleep apnea. Her passion is not just treating sleep apnea but also doing her due diligence as a dental professional by aiding in the screening process.