September (09/16/2016 - 09/17/2016)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Embassy Suites Hotel – Boston Logan Airport
207 Porter Street
Boston, MA, 02128
Dr. Jeffrey Horowitz
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Jeff Horowitz
Dr. Jeff Horowitz, a native of Old Bridge, New Jersey, completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pittsburgh , receiving early admission to dental school after his junior year. In 1991 he earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr Horowitz has dedicated himself to continuing education, earning him the fellowship award from the Academy of General Dentistry, Mentorship status at the prestigious Kois Center for Advanced Dental Studies, and fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard Academy. Dr. Horowitz is also a member of the American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine.