August (08/11/2017 - 08/12/2017)
The Olive Grove
205 N Hammonds Ferry Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD, 21090
Dr. Damian Blum
Over 75 Dates to Choose from
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
The Madow Brothers Are Changing
The World of Sleep Dentistry
Sleep Dentistry Made Simple
If you are interested in growing your practice,
this is the course you have been waiting for!
You Will Learn:
✓ Why treating sleep apnea could be the best “hidden income producer” of your career!
✓ Why you don’t need to get involved in the medical insurance maze to be properly reimbursed (and paid well)!
✓ How to eliminate all of the roadblocks (referring to physicians, sleep clinic studies, etc.) that you may have heard about!
✓ An easy technique to use CPAP failures to your advantage!
✓ Which appliances work best for which patients – demystified!
✓ One phrase to say that will have your patients begging to refer their spouses or partners!
✓ Incredibly cost-effective marketing that fills your schedule!
✓ How to pull sleep patients right from your own practice with one simple question!
✓ And so much more!
Of course we are all looking for ways to grow our practices, but too often we chase a “Magic Bullet” that involves expensive equipment, difficult clinical techniques, taking courses to learn services that patients don’t really need or want, and a big lease payment on hardware that is collecting dust.
Forget all of that stuff. It is time to start treating something that:
- Impacts over 50 million American adults
- Can easily and predictably be done in your dental practice
- Negates the need for new patients – they are waiting for you right in your own office
- Is undiagnosed 80% of the time
- Can save lives and seriously grow your practice
But before you say that treating sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep disorders is “not for me!” –please keep reading!
Up until now (just like orthodontics was twenty years ago), treating sleep apnea and snoring has been mysterious, difficult to navigate, and frustrating. It sounded good on the outside, but in reality it just didn’t work out.
Well, that’s all about to change with
You see, treating sleep apnea patients in your practice doesn’t have to be mysterious and unpredictable. It doesn’t have to cause you stress.
This brand new full two-day course guides you easily and logically from A to Z. There is nothing else like this in dentistry!
In “Sleep Dentistry Made Simple” you will learn:
- A foolproof way to submit for medical insurance reimbursement!
- How to keep the patient in your practice without sending them to a sleep clinic or physician!
- A five-question test to see if your patient may be a candidate for treatment!
- Incredible marketing ideas to keep the new patients coming!
- What to say to patients to generate tons of referrals!
- And much more!!
Actually, there is so much more! When you leave “Sleep Dentistry Made Simple,” you will be able to start treating patients the very next day!
Okay – time to get out your calculator!
It is estimated that at least 25% of American adults have some form of sleep apnea. 80% are undiagnosed, and of those that ARE diagnosed and treated, over half cannot tolerate their CPAP!
How many patients do you see each day? The typical fee for a sleep apnea case is well over $2000; in many cases much more!! It’s frequently covered by insurance. Are you doing the math here?
But even better than the financial rewards, treating sleep apnea saves lives (and marriages!). This condition leads to an increase in heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, motor vehicle accidents, and decreased productivity at work or school. Seeing a patient with renewed energy, better health, and mental clarity is an amazing thing!! As dentists, we are on the front lines of sleep apnea prevention!
“Sleep Dentistry Made Simple” is a two-day hands-on course designed to fully educate as well as share every single secret with you. Unfortunately, that’s where the other courses leave you short changed.
They leave you puzzled.
You don’t know where to go next.
You will learn the causes of sleep apnea, how to easily screen patients for the disease, the best treatment modalities, and how to properly and accurately prescribe and adjust appliances. You’ll be confident and ready to begin!
So what do you think? Are you ready to make sleep dentistry a huge part of your practice? Do you want to provide a highly needed (and profitable!) service that will set you apart from the rest? Would you like to have sleep dentistry truly demystified?
it’s time to sign up for “Sleep Dentistry Made Simple!”
“Sleep Dentistry Made Simple” will be held in Baltimore, Maryland on August 11th and 12th and the class size will be intentionally kept small. (It’s also a beautiful time to be in Baltimore!)
Please mark your calendar, decide who you are bringing, and sign up now to avoid a sellout!
Two of the best sleep dentistry instructors in the world!
Are you ready to meet them?
DR. EARL BOGROW
He is a Diplomate and Board Certified member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and frequently lectures to dentists and team members on how to incorporate this incredible modality into their practices. Dr. Bogrow also speaks to community and civic groups on the importance of sleep and its effects on overall health.
Earl’s down-to-earth teaching style will help every attendee overcome the obstacles they face in incorporating sleep dentistry into their practice.
DR. DAMIAN BLUM
As a founding Member of the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health, member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology; active member of the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry, member of the Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines and more, Dr. Blum is one of the most knowledgeable and recognized dental sleep medicine experts in the world.
But don’t let the academic expertise scare you – Dr. Blum has an incredible talent for enlightening and teaching dentists of any level – from beginner on up!
So what do you think? Are you ready to learn how to not only treat sleep apnea patients but erase the mystery involved?
“Sleep Dentistry Made Simple” is the course where the confusion is eliminated! Everything you need to know will be covered, and you will be provided with all the resources you need to incorporate sleep dentistry into your practice!! It is NOT like the “other” courses out there!
Here are the details:
What: The Madow Brothers present “Sleep Dentistry Made Simple!”
When: August 11th and 12th, 2017
Where: The Olive Grove
205 N Hammonds Ferry Rd,
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
(7 miles from downtown Baltimore)
CE: 12 hours of CE credit will be provided
Cost: Just $997 for the first participant, $697 for additional attendees from the same office. (You will get that back on your first case!!)
See you at “Sleep Dentistry Made Simple!”
P.S. Remember – you are the first to hear about this! Please mark your calendar and sign up NOW to avoid a sellout
Join us for this 2-day information packed Sleep Course in Baltimore, also affectionately known as “Charm City!”
Baltimore is a fantastic place to visit, especially in the summer! Why not make it into a mini-vacation? There are tons of fun things to do in Baltimore, including…
- Our beautiful waterfront known as Harborplace. Great for walking and boating. The Baltimore Water Taxi is an easy and fun way to get around and explore!
- The National Aquarium, considered one of the best in the world.
- Dine in the second best food city in the country according to Zagat (ahead of New York and San Francisco!!)
- Ethnic festivals, craft breweries, amazing art, and more!
- You can catch The Orioles (“Dem O’s”) at Camden Yards, the best stadium in baseball!
- Great kids activities at The Maryland Science Center.
- The National Museum of Dentistry! Yes – it’s here!!
- Fort McHenry National Monument, where The Star Spangled Banner was written!
- Historic war ships and submarines you can actually tour!
- Outstanding concert venues with quality music of all types!
- So much more!
The course is being held at The Olive Grove in Linthicum, MD, just a short drive from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). It starts at 9:00 AM and ends at approximately 5:00 PM both days.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore – BWI Airport North
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport
DoubleTree Hotel Baltimore – BWI Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
If you would like to take the opportunity to experience Charm City’s unique look, entertainingly odd culture and the activities listed above, then consider staying in the Inner Harbor area. It’s just a quick 12 – 15 minute drive to the seminar venue. Rent a car, grab a cab, or use a ride share service like Uber or Lyft. It’s all here!