This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
About the SGS Course Instructor: Dr. Damian Blum
Dr. Blum has trained and studied under many of the top clinicians in the world for the past 28 years. He began his journey toward becoming a dentist after graduating from UMBC in 1979, with a BA in Biology and Psychology. He then studied at Boston University’s School of Dental Medicine, graduating with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in 1983, and in the same year opened the doors of his first private practice in Baltimore. Desiring to open a dental practice in his home community, he finally opened the doors of a new practice in 1987, this practice in Ellicott City. Today, Dr. Blum runs one of the busiest Sleep Practices in Ellicott City. Recently Voted one of Americas “Top Dentists” by Independent Consumers Research Group, Dr. Blum is also an active Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, an active Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and many more association.
Bookings are closed for this event.