ADVANCED DENTAL BOOT CAMP
This Boot Camp is one-of-a-kind and will get the office staff excited and prepared to successfully implement Dental Sleep Medicine into your daily routine.
We will cover office protocols and how to implement them, the forms to be used for your patients, and how to properly document and record medical records for each patient. We will cover insurance and billing – sometimes the toughest part of getting started in the office. Hands-on training with the Eccovision for airway testing techniques and oral appliance therapy.
- Become an integral part of the interdisciplinary dental sleep medicine team.
- This course is designed for the dental office auxiliary and clinical team members
- The Sleep Group Solutions Boot Camp, in association with the ASBA, is built around supporting dental team members involved in DSM screening and treatment.
- The program will provide a two-day, hands-on training dedicated to their particular roles in snoring and sleep apnea screening and treatment, as well as oral appliance therapy.
- The two-day program will focus on patient care, team coordination, case creation and presentation, marketing, insurance billing and collections.
Additional Information Please go to http://info.sleepgroupsolutions.com/cruise/
|1||Thu, 9/13/18||Galveston, United States||—||4:00 PM|
|2||Fri, 9/14/18||At Sea||—||—|
|3||Sat, 9/15/18||Cozumel, Mexico||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|4||Sun, 9/16/18||At Sea||—||—|
|5||Mon, 9/17/18||Galveston, United States||8:00 AM||—|
IMPORTANT NOTE: All conferees, their families, and guests must book their cruise within the Smiles at Sea group through at 954-420-9133 or by registering online. This ensures our company can provide conference services and complimentary social amenities to all meeting participants and their guests. Thank you for your cooperation.