- When you send us email, we won’t share your email address with anyone. We’ll only use it to respond to your requests
- We will never share or sell information about you or about what pages you visited.
- Please Note: When you browse through our web site, read pages, or download information, certain information about your visit can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit, but this information does not identify you personally:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visited
- The address of the web site you came from, if you were referred from another site
- We use this information for statistics on the traffic to our site, to find out about general user interest in various areas of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We track the keywords that are entered into major search engines to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not monitor which terms a particular user enters. No additional information is collected about your visit to our web site.
Personally Provided Information
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our web site. If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself through an email message, form, survey, etc., we use that information only to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication. The information provided is handled on a confidential basis within the association. However, email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your message is sensitive, you may prefer to send it by postal mail instead. We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. SGS does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required by law enforcement or statute.
Links to Other Sites