It is a phase in my life, where I feel happy to be in a position to serve the communities and families of Avon, Simsbury, Farmington, West Hartford, Canton and surrounding towns, in an area of expertise that has been my passion ever since I have realized my desire of having a dental career. Childhood experiences coupled with a desire to practice high quality dentistry has been my driving force.
During my dental education years, when in the lab or when working on typodonts (artificial teeth used by dental students for learning), there was something that always stayed with me: “there is a difference between doing dentistry and doing dentistry right.” My goal would be to ensure quality dental care for you and your loved ones while making certain you are comfortable and happy as you move along your dental treatment journey with me.
Following are some of my efforts in being where I am today and the learning continues…
- Bachelor of dental surgery from Maulana Azad Medical and Dental College ranked one of the best dental Institutions in New Delhi, India
- Two years dental Internship and Residency from affiliated hospital
- Doctor of dental surgery from New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY
- Implant Honors from New York University
- Residency in Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants
- Two years fellowship from Academy of GP Orthodontics
- Additionally, I have education and experience in treating special needs children and adults
- Currently I am member of Spears Education Group which provides a platform for dentists to achieve highest levels of clinical standards
I live in Suffield, CT with my wife and three young children. Life feels fulfilling both personally and professionally. I enjoy soulful music, reading, travelling and spending time with our children. As a family, we have a love for movie outings and a liking for cooking different cuisines.
I look forward to serve you and your family’s dental care needs.