Dr. Michael Pantos attended Rutgers University and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology in 1986 while graduating with High Honors. He then went on to complete his dental training at the Fairleigh S. Dickinson Jr., College of Dental Medicine, where he received his D.M.D. degree in 1990 while serving as Class President and graduating as Class Valedictorian.
Dr. Pantos continued his dental education at the State University of New York at Buffalo, specializing in the field of orthodontics, earning a Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics in 1992. He continues to stay current in the field by completing continuing education courses approved by the American Dental Association.
An esteemed member of the dental community, Dr. Pantos is an active member in many leading dental and orthodontic organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Howard County Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honors fraternity
Dr. Pantos lives in Howard County with his wife. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf and traveling.