Dr. Pike, a Fayetteville native, returned to home after his dental education and residency with a desire to provide people in the area with a state-of-the-art dental practice. In 2002, he saw his dream fulfilled with a dental office in Fayetteville that he designed and built specifically to provide the best dental patient care. As both a family dentist and father, he desired a family dental practice - one that provided adults, teens, tweens, and children of all ages the latest in patient comfort and technology. As a cosmetic dentist, he wanted a practice that focused on the esthetics and beauty of his profession, believing a beautiful, healthy smile has a significant impact on a person’s overall well-being.
Education and Training - Dr Pike’s basic education and training are detailed below. He also regularly attends dental education courses to keep him trained on advancements in the fields of both cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston - 1991 (Dental Degree)
- Addtional two-year hospital, medical-based residency after dental school
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies - advanced cosmetic training at this prestigious cosmetic dentistry educational facility
- Misch International Implant Institute - completed a one-year surgical implant fellowship with advanced training in dental implants and bone grafting. Misch is a world-renowned institute providing the most progressive research, education, and clinical applications.