Here is how you can gain respect as a thought leader, generate New Patients, and provide a great public service.
- Have a “sign-up sheet in your office
- Send out email announcements to patients of record; ask them to assure their place by return email.
- Let each invitee know they may invite two friends or relatives.
- Place a large colorful poster in your Reception Room.
- Distribute flyers to local businesses and professional offices.
- Place a small display ad in your local newspaper.
- Present it in the largest room in your office- usually the Reception Room
- Prevent any interruptions – turn off phone ringers, etc.
- Have a “Welcome Table” with some juices and other beverages (sugarless, of course).
- Have your flyers, brochures, and business cards on the “Welcome Table”.
- Prepare a power point presentation with video.
- Subjects like Sleep Apnea are serious, but to keep the audience entertained, infuse some humor.
- Encourage interactive participation. Invite questions from the audience.
- Prepare some hand-outs for the participants to take home.
- These are just a few ideas. I am sure you will think of a lot more.
Objectives and Outcomes
You will generate New Patient leads.
You will provide a needed and valuable public service.